I'll dance all night I'll dance the pain away
I'll dance until the morning sun Graces us with day
I'll dance until I'm numb Until I don't feel anymore
I'll dance until I'm gone And don't remember what I'm dancing for I'll dance until you love me I'll dance the rest of my life I'll dance until you return By the moon's gentle light I'll dance to the music Of my shattering heart I'll dance until it doesn't hurt As you tear me apart

Monday, February 14, 2011

FRIENDS at FB

Yerra Yeuki II haha , aku hope rabu ni dia akan bagi jawapan yg bestt la tok kau dgr ,
tp kalau aku baca blog kau . aku tngok mcm kau jek buat salah . hah :D
AKU RASE LA . wee . pape pun . aku doa kan yg terbaik tok hubungan kau k ^^
chill . agi satu . jgn selalu gosok mata . nnti mata x cantik . haha ^^
kdg2 kau ni jiwang ek , ingat party people , haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment