I'll dance all night I'll dance the pain away
I'll dance until the morning sun Graces us with day
I'll dance until I'm numb Until I don't feel anymore
I'll dance until I'm gone And don't remember what I'm dancing for I'll dance until you love me I'll dance the rest of my life I'll dance until you return By the moon's gentle light I'll dance to the music Of my shattering heart I'll dance until it doesn't hurt As you tear me apart

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ARI NI KERJA . x der motif

wahh , hari ni sayer kerja cc , sambung masa kerja ijai , haha . saje2 jek . ari ni x der ape yg best ,
saje jek upload blog ni . busan2 , smbil dgr lagu neo , life aku ok sikit ar ari ni x mcm smlm . haha,
hey hey . aku lum mkn agi dari pagi . ea ter ingat la si dia. dia ckp dia dmm ari ni , risau siot aku mendegar nyer, hope awk ok ok je k
--" nik awk ok x ni , aku bagi jek url blog ni dia terus off lak asal awk ni , argh . ok ke x  ?

No comments:

Post a Comment