I'll dance all night I'll dance the pain away
I'll dance until the morning sun Graces us with day
I'll dance until I'm numb Until I don't feel anymore
I'll dance until I'm gone And don't remember what I'm dancing for I'll dance until you love me I'll dance the rest of my life I'll dance until you return By the moon's gentle light I'll dance to the music Of my shattering heart I'll dance until it doesn't hurt As you tear me apart

Friday, March 18, 2011

MUS !!

mus aku harap kau ok k . lain kali jage kemarahan kau 2 , jgn nak sebat org jek k , sabar . aku hope kau ok2 jek , pasni x nak lagi ar mcm ni , aku ni baru rapat nan kau , tp rase mcm dah lama da. mus mus , aku x sngup lah tngok kau kene heret masuk kereta time 2 . nak mengalir kowt air mata aku . mcm2 aq pikir . grr 1 time dlm life aku mmber aku kene mcm 2 , x pe la , semua nyer dah ok , so aku x nak semua ni jadi ag k mus

No comments:

Post a Comment